Car Accidents – Verdicts and Settlements
- Philadelphia Car Accident causes neurological injuries- Settlement over $1.5 million
- Serious injuries from Chester County tractor trailer rear-end collision- Settlement in excess of $1 million
- Serious foot fractures from Kennett Square T-bone car collision- Settlement in excess of $1 million
- West Chester Car Accident Jury Verdict- Over four times the insurance company offer
- Kennett Square Car Accident – Underinsured Arbitration Decision- Over $100,000 greater than settlement offer
- Chester County Car Accident- Offer $30,000 Underinsurance arbitration verdict $240,000
Tim Rayne is a Kennett Square Car Accident Lawyer who helps car accident victims receive fair treatment from insurance companies.
Thousands of people are injured or killed each year in Pennsylvania car accidents. The harm resulting from car accidents includes whiplash; soft tissue injuries; neck and back injuries; broken bones; fractures; spinal cord injuries; traumatic brain injuries; concussions; paraplegia; quadriplegia; or even wrongful death.
Victims of car accidents have common questions: Should I call the police? Should I talk to the insurance adjuster? Who will pay to fix my car? Who will pay my medical bills? What happens if I can’t work and lose income? How do I get the other driver to accept responsibility and pay for my losses? Do I need to hire a lawyer to represent me and how much will it cost?
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, you may be entitled to money compensation for your injuries and losses (medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering). You may not need to hire an lawyer, but you should get advice from an Experienced Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyer as soon as possible after the accident.
Tim Rayne focuses his entire law practice in Personal Injury Law and has been helping people who have been injured in car accidents receive fair treatment and compensation from insurance companies for over 20 years. Tim has been named a Top 100 Attorney in Pennsylvania by Super Lawyers and has an AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethics.
Tim Rayne offers Free Consultations at his offices in Kennett Square or West Chester, Pennsylvania, or will travel to your home or any other convenient location. There will be no obligation to hire Tim to represent you for your car accident case. He will answer all of your questions free-of-charge.
If you decide to hire Tim and he accepts your case, Tim works on a Contingent Fee basis, meaning that there are no attorney fees charged unless he recovers compensation for you. If Tim wins compensation for you, his fee is a percentage of your compensation paid by the insurance company.
Tim Rayne represents clients in many types of car accidents: rear-end collisions, head-on collision, T-bone collisions, tractor trailer accidents, distracted driving accidents caused by cell phone users or texting while driving, drunk driving accidents, garbage truck accidents, bus accidents, commercial vehicle accidents, highway accidents and Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims.
Tim Rayne helps car accident victims in Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Bucks County, Berks County, Lancaster County, and Philadelphia and regularly assists people in West Chester, Kennett Square, Southern Chester County, Unionville, Avondale, Toughkenamon, West Grove, Jennersville, Landenberg and Oxford.
You can learn more about Kennett Square Car Accident Lawyer Tim Rayne and read Client Testimonials on AVVO, an independent Lawyer Rating site on which Tim has the hightest available 10.0 Superb Rating.
- 10 Steps to Follow if You are Injured in a Car Accident
- Case Spotlight: Trial Necessary to Win Justice in Chester County Car Accident Case
- I have been injured in a car accident, do I have a legal case?
- Do I need an attorney for my car accident case?
- How much will it cost for you to handle my car accident case?
- Why should I consider hiring you as my attorney for my car accident case?
- Bad Faith of Pennsylvania Car Insurance Company Costs an Extra $60,000
- Tim Rayne’s Special Approach to Personal Injury Cases
- Four Clients Recommend Tim Rayne as Pennsylvania Personal Injury Attorney
- Should I Talk to the Insurance Adjuster After a Car Accident
- Client Recommends Tim Rayne After Car Accident Trial Victory
- Insulting State Farm Offer Results In Jury Verdict
- Car Accident Verdict Over 10 Times Allstate Settlement Offer
Check out Tim’ Profile and Client Testimonials on AVVO where Tim has a 10.0 Superb Rating.